Old February 16th 16, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SSA Convention

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:46:58 AM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
I'm not going to the convention this year but our former operator and airport manager, Roy Coulliette will be there. I would love some calls with any feedback on lectures and discussions and a FaceTime call from the display floor would be fantastic. Feel free to include me if you want.

Gary Boggs
692-284-9977

Roy was my initial glider instructor when I began learning to fly. That was in 1981.

As requested - Feedback: He was a great instructor!

Ray