Old March 21st 20, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

Ah, my brother sent it to me.* I'm still laughing...!

BTW, you made a good response to the Typhoid Mary accusation.* Some
people can get really nasty when you don't agree with them.

On 3/21/2020 2:06 PM, wrote:
LOL oh man Dan, that one got me spitting my coke!! Where do u find this stuff? U got way too much time on ur handslol.
On another not just saw a comet trailer and truck camper heading down the road, must be on his way to the sequachi ridge camp or maybe on way home to chilhowee after thre Seniors. Must be another self centered “me me me” glider pilot lol

--
Dan, 5J