Old August 2nd 03, 10:49 PM
Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo

Hardin9745 wrote:
I think medicare should pay for my ISP once I reach 65 since none of you
selfish *******s on this board will help me pay for it.

"Louie! RUN FORM 227!"

Louie [behind the scenes RAS-BOT caretaker] "227...you got it, Doc!"

[CLICK]

Dear Mr. Hardin:

Your story has touched our hearts. Never before have we witnessed
a person with a sadder situation than yourself. Please accept this post
as a token of our most sincere sympathy and our cumulative feeling of
your pain.

Sincerely,

The RAS Newsgroup

Doc Tony
;-)

Watch now....Hardin...."What, he thinks what I said was a ##$##$ joke?"

Quips Don Parker: "Doc WHO?"

;-)

But pipes up Fr. Bill, to wit, "Why does the 'De Profundis' suddenly
come to mind?"

Al D. "Perhaps the time I wanted to take off from Meigs in the B-36 6
turnin' and 4 burnin' "Peacemaker" ?"

Fr. Bill: "Possibly...and with regard to the rather analogous 'out of
the depths' anyway ....."

"X" : "Huh?"