Old September 28th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default Finding Time

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:03:58 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

"Where do you find the time?"

I have taken the liberty of joining these messages together in a text
document and will be assigning it as required reading tomorrow.

I have given my 11th grade students the assignment of building a
working steam, I.C., air or sterling model engine as a graduation
requirement. I can already see the ones who are "doing something
EVERY day" and the slackers who will be in a frantic scurry next year
as graduation aproaches.

Maybe this will give some of them a jolt of get up and go.

Thanks Bob!

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Technical High School