Old October 20th 18, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default ASW-19 Maximum Weight

Yeah, I went back to put in the mention about leading edges and I put it
in the wrong sentence.Â* My purpose was that, due to the rest of the
content of this thread, I doubt some people understand the whole
concept.Â* Maybe draw a picture...

On 10/19/2018 2:53 PM, Dan Daly wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 2:46:15 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
A simple weighing should put this all to rest.Â* Two bathroom scales
should get you very close if you don't have access to proper aircraft
scales.

1.Â* Weigh each wing separately using two bathroom scales.
2.Â* Weigh the fuselage separately using two bathroom scales, one under
each end of the wing leading edge.
Dan, 5J

I would weigh the fuselage using two scales, one under the main wheel, one under the tail wheel, not under the wing leading edge?

--
Dan, 5J