Old April 2nd 04, 02:09 AM
Leon McAtee

Mark Zivley wrote in message .com...
Note: remove the second "hot" in my "reply to" to email directly

I'm working on a project to fabricate a fairing to cover a small
protrusion.
2. is there a better mold release agent that I can use?

Any additional suggestions welcome.

Thank you,

Mark

If this is not going to be an item that you will need to bond onto the
plane securely try your choice of silicone spray, WD-40, or Vaseline
mixed with a bit of Naptha. They all work well. I've never had good
luck with PVA - which is probably what you got from AS+S. Next time
skip the paint and use "green soap" on the plaster.
Leon McAtee