Old October 3rd 03, 10:29 PM
Ray Lovinggood

Default VOLKSLOGGER & AERO PALM

Which software are you running on the Compaq?

Have you tried the easiest thing? Reboot the Compaq!
(recessed button on the back that you can push with
the stylus.)

How about reloading the glide calculating software?

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, NC, USA
Volkslogger and Compaq 1520 with Chip Garner's/Cambridge
PocketNav

At 21:12 03 October 2003, Gordon Schubert wrote:
I have a Volkslogger and Aero 1530. The moving map
works when connected, but a screen keeps popping every
minute or so that says. 'Vario not connected. Flip
Decl/Flight switch. It seems to me that my logger keeps
trying to recognize a Cambridge 302 palm instead. I
thought I had the settings right but obviously they
aren't. Can anybody give me some help?
GORDY