Old May 15th 04, 10:54 PM
Leon McAtee

(G.A. Seguin) wrote in message om...
Hi Leon,

I have a set.
I have resisted answering request for Duster plan up to now.
The sailplane built from these plan broke in flight, succesfull
bail out. The plan were never updated. One such event in a life
time is enough. It is up to you Leon, I will decide from the answer
you give to this post.
Gilles

My primary reason for getting a set of plans is safety. I'd like to
be able to see if it was built to plans (with the updates) and be able
to do a good condition inspection before it's flown.

It's my understanding that after modifying the rudder and observing
proper ground operation on rough surfaces it turned out to be a safe
plane. I'd like to make sure this particular one is at least built
per plans. The more information I can get the better my final
decisions will be - I hope.