Old June 2nd 04, 02:13 AM
G.A. Seguin

Hi,
I will refund the money if you feel you got cheated.
Gilles

(Leon McAtee) wrote in message . com...
Still looking for Duster plans. I purchased a set but after getting
them I discovered they are very old photocopies - and about 80% scale.
This would have been good enough for most inspection and confirming
conformity to the plans. Unfortunatly I will need to do some repair
and some of the information needed (rudder foil shape for example)
needs to be full size. So............

I'm still in the market for a set of original Duster plans, or an
acurate, modern digital copy.
==============================
Leon McAtee
Leon @ alluretech.net

(JJ Sinclair) wrote in message ...

It was this aircraft, I was not the pilot.
I consider the Duster a safe aircraft.
I question putting these plan, not updated,
back in circulation.
Gilles

Thanks, Gilles
I can provide the modification information that was issued after the rudder
flutter accident. The requester has a completed Duster, he only wants the plans
for reference.
JJ Sinclair