Old February 7th 20, 04:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Flatlander

Default Strange postings

On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 19:59:49 -0700, Old Geezerr
wrote:

On 6 Feb 2020 16:04:59 -0800, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr says...

What are the postings with the random character subjects and
authors.

I have seen them on the rail, original and scenic picture groups.
I have been deleting them instead of opening them.

Dave:

I get them too...in multiple groups...the subject line and poster name change so
you can't killfile them...just started...just put up with them and the poster
will tire out...

*

Thanks. I don't even bother getting the posting itself.

Dave:

They're virus and password protected files. Not worth the risk and
bandwidth.