Old February 19th 04, 04:22 AM
Aaron Coolidge

Jay Smith wrote:
: Alan Bloom wrote:
: Have a Collins Nav/Com in my Skylane along with a King 155. Although
: it doesn't have the "flip-flop" freg, the Collins radio works fine but
: I really like a NAV feature not found on the King. You can switch it
: to show a digital read-out of the "TO" or "FROM" radial. Very
: convenient tracking complement to the OBS.

: I believe the KX155 does that also. I haven't read the manual for
: several months, but I thought I saw it in there.

You're thinking of the KX-165 (one-sixty-five). Pull out the nav freq
inner knob, and it shows the radial you're on. Do this on a KX-155 and it
shows "---".
--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)