Old February 10th 09, 10:22 PM
Graeme Cooper Graeme Cooper is offline
Junior Member

Location: Taunton, Somerst, England
Smile

I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who are supporting me in this. The total amount of donations received so far from friends, family, gliding clubs, members of gliding clubs and aviation enthusiasts now stands at £788.00 (with gift aid) which equates to approximately £750.00 going direct to the Parkinson's Disease Society after Justgiving have taken their admin fee. This is absolutely fantastic and better than I ever imagined and we still have over 2 months to go before the big day.
Thanks again for your support and good luck messages.
Graeme