Old March 25th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
(¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯)

Default Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:46:19 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:43:44 -0400, (¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯) wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:42:05 -0400, Mark wrote:

aka Manic Depressive.

Bipolar Disorder is a name given
to a behavior pattern.

I can think of at least 5 different
reasons why one would have this
pattern.

So what should *we* do?

Find the source of your personal
experience.

The behaviour pattern is no longer
a disorder if it doesn't interfer with
the productivity of your life.

*******
Mark

Sort of, you got it backwards - if there was interference in the past
which would constitute a disorder, the disorder is permanent and
fluctuates, so it only appears to "go away".

No, I don't have anything backwards.

Just because you had it in the past, doesn't AT ALL mean
it's permanent. In fact, some psychological abberations
are simply "outgrown" with maturity. In the case of bipolar
behaviour, it occured for a reason, and it can unoccur for
a reason.

Bipolar isn't a noun, it's a verb.

I'm trying to have a decent discussion here and you come with all the
*GODDAMNED* negativity, it makes me so fukking mad, why don't you grab
your balls and rip them off your body, you SCUMBAG!!!

*****
Mark The Angry

D00d, cool down, cool down, don't go all BPD on us! lol