Old September 20th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Default Updated US Sectionals

Lynn,

The Chicago soaring community suffered a Class B expansion about a
year ago around ORD. We had new SUA files created and then socialized
the changes with our local soaring clubs.

I found at http://www.soaringdata.info Airspace, an SUA file that
includes all of the US. I wanted to check to see if it had the new
ORD class B so I downloaded it and installed it on a Compaq 2215
running GlideNav II (V3.0).

Unfortunately, GlideNav gave me some errors when loading the file;

SUA Latitude out of range. 0 deg 35 min 91 sec
SUA Latitude out of range. 0 deg 83 min 53 sec
Too Many SUAs. More than 800 SUAs in this file, only the first 800
were loaded.

I thought that you would want to know.