Old August 17th 08, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Uli

Default Would you install lights?

Lou wrote:

I'm getting close to covering my wings. I don't currently fly at night
and could even say that I have no intention on flying at night.
However I had no intention on getting married either. Would anyone
install lights anyway or just limit yourself to flying in the
daylight.
Lou

i'd also keep my options.

if you dont know yet what you might install a couple years later, you might
consider using some sort of cable duct instead. so you can easily install
or change any wiring (just for lights, or lights and strobes...) later.

uli