Old December 24th 03, 02:59 PM
RobertR237

In article ,
(Corrie) writes:

You mean the ones where the builder is so busy updating his website
that he doesn't actually work on the plane?

(Joa) wrote in message
.com...
What homebuilder websites out there have you found that are updated
pretty much every day (and that have good commentary and info)? The
only ones I visit once in a while now are rvproject.com and the news
ones. Others?

J oa

You got that right! I have probably invested almost as much time in updating
my website as I have in building the plane. It can be very time consuming but
it also has some benefits.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)