Old September 3rd 05, 01:07 AM
John Ammeter

Juan,

How does your BD-5J fly? How would you compare it to other small jet
aircraft? Is it quicker to roll and get off the ground?

How many hours do you have on your completed BD-5J and when did you
complete it? Did you build it from "scratch" or from a kit? How many
hours did it take for you to build it?

How about a short but detailed story of how it flys??

I'm surprised you haven't been telling us how much you love it and the
way it flys. I know that when I flew my RV-6 for the first time it was
an amazing feeling. To actually fly in an aircraft that I'd spent
almost 2500 hours building... when it left the ground on it's own power
it was the most exhilerating feeling I've ever had...

John

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

No, it is not. The Cri-Cri fuselage is longer than the BD-5J, by several
inches.

Wingspan? Weight?

Cri-Cri is much SMALLER than than the BD-5, even if it is a few inches
longer.

bzzzz! Smaller, but wait. it's longer! LOL! Wrong answer, kiddo. To earn
the record you have to beat the dimensions in BOTH width and length. If you
are the same dimensions, only then does weight come into play, which is how
I earned the record by completing a BD-5J 80 lbs lighter than the previous
record holder. Period, end of story.