Old October 25th 20, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Ballou[_2_]

Default The Apology

On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 6:40:46 AM UTC-4, xcnick wrote:
This picture is the earliest picture I can find of the gang of girls, 1939 Wiesbaden. Hard to imagine just a generation later, but the women in the picture had to fight for the vote, equal pay, and other important human rights. However I always wondered what they were thinking when they quietly endured face to face discrimination. One day I asked the woman on the far left and she said: “living well is my best revenge.”

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rDrC7aLiV5rkXpKf7

Exactly women have been flying since the beginning of flying. Women flying in modern times are not pioneers, they are just pilots. And to be outraged over that illustration is almost as retarded as defending the outrage.