Old September 5th 03, 10:57 PM
BHelman

I got one at EAA this year and it works great. The altitude
information is the most useful of the two aspects. The range and
altitude always seem to be right on with what ATC tells me, so as far
as accuracy it does what they say it should do. I think I have the
vrx model which is the one with altitude, the other one is called the
vr I think and does not have altitude but costs like half as much too.
I can't imagine not having at least the altitude to know how to avoid
other aircraft, which this thing does quite nicely. I am going to have
it installed next month in my panel when it goes in for an annual.

Happy Flying!

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message ...
I cancelled my previous order for their TPAS 100 after I heard the terrible
reviews from the newsgroups and some aviation publications. Through a Google
search I was only able to find one guy's [really short] review which was
positive.

Anyone care to share what they heard or experienced with the TrafficScope?

Marco

http://www.usenet.com