Old December 26th 04, 02:36 PM
Denny

As the inititator of this thread, just thought I would update... Fat
Albert still sits lacking a carburetor on the port engine... I sent the
new, but very defective, remanufactured carb back to Kelly Aerospace on
Monday, via next day air... They promised to do the same the day they
had their carb in hand... At worst it should have arrived by noon on
Thursday... Of course it is now a week later and I have no carb... Of
course, Kelly Aerospace is not answering the phone from Thursday on...
It is now a month since the annual commenced... Steve may have to
start charging me hangar rent...

Denny