Old December 30th 04, 07:02 PM
Louis L. Perley III

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
Denny,
Is there an STC for a Split Lower Cowl modification for the Apache?
Something makes me think it was an option on Geronimo conversions.
Hopefully it will be too late to implement the STC (hoping that only one
more cowl off/cowl on round trip will be required of you!) but maybe an
option to think about in the future There are a couple outfits working on
an STC for the Aztec and we may look into it this summer during our

annual.
A field approval for the cowl mod would also be an option. Either way it
should pay for itself in reduced labor costs.
Good luck!
Jim

I have this on my Aztec, makes life a lot better overall (and you no longer
need two people to remove the cowls). I don't have an STC for it, as it was
done with a field approval.

--
Louis L. Perley III
N46000 - C152