Old June 14th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Jay - You guys under water?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Still, we've been very lucky. Hundreds of businesses and home are under
water right now... See: http://tinyurl.com/5o823a

Good luck to you and sympathies to all the people in the mid west losing
so much.

Thanks.

Incidentally, the bar in the first picture ("Wig & Pen", in the gallery
linked, above) is one of our favorite places to eat, and one that many
folks who have joined us for dinner/drinks will recognize. The Heartland
Inn (also pictured) is where we always send folks when we're sold out, as
they are run by a great bunch of folks.

Hard to imagine their despair at having six feet of water in their
businesses...
--

I certainly hope that your sandbags hold, and the water level recedes.

Peter