Old March 23rd 13, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.aviation.military,talk.politics.misc,alt.society.labor-unions
Daryl[_2_]

Default Is the 787 a failure ?

On 3/22/2013 6:09 PM, GunnerAsch wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:07:26 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Daryl" wrote in message
And you have NEVER seen an accidental leaking of an AGM battery.
Now just admit it.
Those that can: Do. Those that can't: Teach
Daryl

And those that are absolutely worthless, administrate.

I was stationed with a newly awarded BS in Electronics once. He was a 2
striper. He lorded over all the "Unclean and Uneducated" masses pretty
hard. I finally shut him up by saying that he was an idiot before he
was educated and now he was an ajumicated Idjit. The one that laughed
the hardest at that was a buck sgt who was previously a Cornell
University Professor who had joined the circus to get away. The Prof
had a Masters and was one paper away from his PHD but you couldn't tell
it. He was an alright person, really salt. We finally bugged, griped,
threatened, etc. to get him to turn his paper in that he had already
completed and he went back to Cornell with a full Professorship with his
PHD.

Daryl