Old January 17th 20, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Parachute needed

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 6:46:42 PM UTC-7, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5:33:13 PM UTC-8, Colten Coughlin wrote:
Greetings! I have been trying to locate a used parachute, if you happen to know anybody that has one for sale or that you have one for sale, if you could let me know that would be amazing thank you!

Which country are you in?

You just after any old parachute? No concern what type? No concern if it will fit your aircraft? Suit your weight? Are you concerned about brand? About claimed life limits?

Your place to start might be an experienced rigger who deals with emergency parachutes, can give you some advice, and may have an inventory of used chutes.

Darryl,

Colten is a teenager living in Kansas who just acquired a 1-26. I'm sure he is asking about what is available in the community so he can make his best decision with his limited funds.

Mike