Old August 17th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

Default Ethanol Powered Aircraft

"JJS" jschneider@remove socks cebridge.net wrote

You are in way over your head Ludwig. I've worked with all these gases

for 28 years, in well, let's just say very
large quantities. I do this stuff for a living. You don't have a clue.

The more you try to defend your incorrect
drivel the deeper you get.

God forbid that I would in any way defend anything that this nutjob says,
but I think there is incomplete statements on both your parts going on here.

You store these gasses at low temps, because it is impractical to store them
at the crazy pressures that they would have to be, if kept at room
temperature. The way things are done, in a real world? Very cold, with
some pressure to help out, so you get a you are right, on this one.

Yes, as he said, they can be kept at room temperatures. Almost anything can
be. Practical? No. Wrongly stated? No.
--
Jim in NC