Old January 7th 04, 07:51 PM
Gig Giacona

"Louis Gallego" wrote in message

news:kdMKb.80815$xX.581325@attbi_s02...
Does anyone know how one would install two separate airspeed indicators?

suspect one would need a separate pitot tube systems. Is this correct?
Also, how does one go about correcting an error (either too fast or

slow) in
the indicator. I'm 2/3 done with the fuselage of my Zenith Zodiac 601XL

and
was just thinking ahead.
Thanks in advance,

Louis G.

I don't know if you are kit or scratch building the 601XL but if you are kit
building and haven't bought or opened the wing kit yet you should know that
the Pitot Tube that ships with the kit is a combined Pitot/Static unit.

I installed mine this weekend.

Gig Giacona
www.peoamerica.net/N601WR