Old September 16th 10, 08:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Future Club Training Gliders

For your information: A reply from Scheibe Aircraft, not that many
seem interested in modernizing the fleet.
Jim

Yes, that is right that we want to produce the SF 34! At the moment we
adjust the forms and fixtures and we want to start the production in
about 4 weeks. The price will be about EUR 65.900,00 (without
instruments and trailer) + tax and the delivery-time is about 5-6
months. So if you want to fly a SF 34 next season you should order
soon.

If you need more information please tell me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen kindly regards
Katja Sammet

SCHEIBE-AIRCRAFT-GMBH
Am Flugplatz 5