Old March 16th 04, 04:54 PM
Jay Honeck

Jay, I re-read your old postings about your guy. It took him 11 months!
No way. I cannot see trucking out 100nm+ to play the game. His website
is perpetually down and I e-mailed him twice and received no response.
Thanks for the tip, but I would strangle the guy on day 2.

True. However, he was doing my job with leather he had saved from other
jobs, and charged me practically nothing, relatively speaking.

In fact, my entire leather interior, new seats, new side panels, and new
carpet, came to around $800. This is far less than the materials alone
would have cost!

I suspect Frank works a bit faster on his "regular" jobs -- the ones he
bills out for, say $2000?

:-)
--
Jay Honeck