Old September 22nd 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default Club Class Nationals

On Sep 21, 2:33*pm, Bob Faris wrote:
On Sep 21, 2:07*pm, Bruno wrote:

It would sure be great to see a link to the most recent list of
"approved" club class gliders. *Just wondering if my ASW-20B fits into
the list before I sound off...

Thanks,
Bruno - B4

On Sep 21, 1:19*pm, 5 ugly wrote:

I support a Club Class National Contest in the US based on the list of
"Club Class" gliders and "handicaps" used at the last Club Class WGC.- Hide quoted text -

Here's a list of the IGC Club Class in 2010 that is used, I think,
everywhere but the US:http://www.fai.org/gliding/system/files/handicaps.pdf
The list of gliders currently eligible for Club Class US world team
points noted with a "C" is:http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6242029070
So the answer, Bruno, is your glider qualifies on both lists.
Bob Faris

Thanks for the links Bob. I am also in agreement.

Bruno - B4