Old May 15th 16, 12:10 AM
Skypilot Skypilot is offline
Member

There are three or four available in Australia, I know two of them and they are perfect. One is the current Aussie champion and very nice.

With the dollar the way it is you would be getting a bargain.

http://www.glidingaustralia.org/2016-02-26-00-49-08

https://www.facebook.com/GliderForSa...ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.glidersales.com.au/single.php

All you have to do is get yourself to Brisbane for a look. We would find you accommodation and cars ect. Hank and Lisa are as honest as the day is long and both are familiar with shipping.

Of course I would rather you buy my Nimbus

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade G View Post
If you or someone you know is thinking about selling a 20, please let me know! I'm looking to upgrade from my L-33. I'm in Oregon but willing to go on an expedition for a nice one.