Old July 30th 03, 10:06 AM
Tom S.

"Joe Peters" wrote in message
m...

Working on aircraft sounds much more fulfilling, and I am willing to
enroll in any type of school that would offer such training. I just
need some information. First of all, does such a school exist? Is
there a place where I can bypass unrelated, general studies, and
immediately start learning about aircraft??? How long would the
training last, and what is the job outlook like? Can anyone list any
schools???

http://www.flightsafety.com/ (Maintenance Technician- on the left side)

http://www.simuflite.com/training/aviationtrng.html

http://www.embry-riddle.com

These are the three best (and probably most expensive) and hence, have the
most marketable (for you) reputation.

I'd say the market is better for maintenance people than for pilots.