Old April 13th 05, 12:48 AM
Kyle Boatright

"Dude" wrote in message

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
news:tmQ6e.9042$Bb3.7700@attbi_s22...
I see via ANN that Zoom has been served his annual non-invitation!

The fact that so many see it on ANN is not helping the cause of the SnF
folks. (or really Zoom).

I think both sides would do better to let it go, but its more likely that
I will catch a ride to Oshkosh on a supersonic flying pig.

I figure that SnF has let it go.. They would be happy leaving it as status
quo- i.e. no zoom at SnF. Zoom's the one who can't give it up.

My guess is that SnF would probably drop the ban if Zoom behaved nicely for
a few years and stopped publishing the annual series of anti-SnF pieces.
Today's selection was pitiful at best, with ANN taking plenty of implied
shots at SnF just in the tone of their articles.

KB