Old June 27th 05, 06:00 PM
S.

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Most off of you know that I am from the pacific NW well I took a short job
in Yakima, WA well it's like a 4 hour one way drive from Vancouver, WA I
did
it in just about 1.5 hour's in my C150. I was able to come home the same
day
and not be tired and saved money on gas to boot! was able to get some rest
and did it again total of 3 times this week My performance on the job was
hell of a lot better!

1 I had the rush of just flying and 2 I was not tired from a 4 hour drive
and 3, was not dreading a 4 hour drive back home. Found the Perfect way to
use my little 150 and My Instrument Rating. Makes that Little word
"Commuter" on the cowling mean somthing hehehehehe,

Let's see if I've got this straight :-

- Live in Pacific northwest
- Got a job
- A pilot
- Own kite
- Use it for commuting
- Building hours
- Having a nice old time.

Sheesh. I'm glad it's happening to *somebody*..........kudos, fella ;-o !!!

S.