Old July 11th 16, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K m

Default Cobra Trailer Tow Chain Attach Points

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 7:39:47 AM UTC-6, K m wrote:
On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 7:18:38 AM UTC-6, Oscar-Hotel-Mike wrote:
Thanks for all the comments but I don't think that my initial question was answered.

To paraphrase - What part of a Cobra trailer should the chains be attached to? Where are your chains attached?

Thanks, John

OHM,
I have (And just restored) a 1999 Cobra and the chain attach point coincides with your picture. If you have further questions contact Alfred Spindleburger at Cobra. He has been helpful throughout my restoration. If you contact him early in the day (US) he will still be in the office (In Germany) and usually will get right back to you.

I meant to write , If you email him early in the day he will get right back to you.