Old February 28th 04, 03:13 PM
Yeff

On 28 Feb 2004 13:43:50 GMT, BUFDRVR wrote:

Those Vark pilots would have a heck of a time operating the weapons panel on
the right.

How about the Phantom pilot operating the *rear seat* equipment?

You know, if I wanted to covertly spy on someone's house, the first thing
I'd do is paint my car black. If I wanted to covertly hide out from the US
government I'd paint my house black. Apparently, if you're going to do
something covertly the first thing you do is paint everything black so no
one has any illusions that you aren't covert.

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com