Old January 13th 21, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default How Have Our Soaring Vendors Fared?

Gregg Ballou wrote on 1/13/2021 9:59 AM:
On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 10:02:24 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 6:17:31 PM UTC-8, Gregg Ballou wrote:

I agree Fauci is beyond wrong and probably acting with malice.

P.S.
Back to originally scheduled thread programming from two levels of thread drift. In my boredom stuck at home I keep ordering soaring gear in the hope that one day I'll get to use it. Hopefully our soaring vendors are keeping above water.

9B

He did so great with AZT among other failures. Fly like it is 2019 or stay home.

It appears Fauci was (and is) supported by the people that needed AZT [HIV drug]. We do not
benefit by attacking those that are helping:

“Ever since the 1990 demonstration, we’ve been partners in fighting illnesses and diseases, and
our enemies now are hesitant politicians and anti-science radio hosts,” he [Staley] said. “We
are now Fauci’s great defenders against the anti-science. And the world is better for it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...h-coronavirus/

--
Eric Greenwell