Old September 3rd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

Default "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jay B" wrote in message
ps.com...
Dudley Henriques wrote:

God; you're a better man than me Orv. Those loonies would drive me
absolutely nuts.....and for me that's a damn short drive :-))))
Its bad enough I have to turn on the TV at night and watch some moron
tell
me that George Bush personally flew down to New Orleans, put on a
frogman
suit, dove down to the bottom of the levee in the 9th ward and
personally
placed dynamite there to blow the levee up and flood the ward so that
all
the black people would have to move to Houston and so doing change the
state
of Louisiana to Republican!
I actually had one Usenet idiot tell me that I wasn't Dudley Henriques
because HE knew Dudley Henriques and knew where Dudley Henriques was.
My wife answered him asking him to please send the real Dudley Henriques
home because the one she had been living with for forty odd years was a
real
pain in the ass who didn't like to do yard work!
Dudley

Aw Damn,

There goes ANOTHER perfectly good keyboard...

:O)

Jay B

I should have warned you Jay.....sorry!! :-)))
Dud

I'm spending a fortune on Windex.

No BS, the one here a while back about seeing UAV's on milk cartons did
cause my mouse to get a RC Cola bath.