Old August 17th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

Default I would like to find a place to volunteer my time

("dani" wrote)
I want to know if anyone can help me find a way to volunteer my time at
an air show some where in or around Minneapolis, Minnesota. I know we
are coming to the end of summer and as far as I know October is the
latest we have them in Minnesota. I am also open to any other ideas of
how to volunteer my time within this industry.

Check with me! :-)

I live in the Twin Cities and do much aviation related volunteering.

This weekend too soon to start for you? g

This weekend I will be in the southern Twin Cities (Apple Valley, Lakeville,
Farmington area) for the EAA Sport Pilot Tour - Minneapolis.

http://www.sportpilot.org/learn/tour.html

Our EAA Chapter 237 (based in the northern Twin Cities - at ANE) has been
asked to help out the Chapter hosting the event. Our Chapter has the
equipment (and experience) to put on a pancake breakfast for 1,000 people +
then do the lunch, also.

Tomorrow morning (Friday) at 9:00 am, we're loading up the canopy tent,
grills, supplies, food, tables, chairs, coolers, etc ...then driving down to
LVN and setting everything up.

Saturday (August 19th) we'll get down there, early, to get things going.
Don't know if we pack up Saturday evening or Sunday morning?

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KLVN
AirLake Airport (KLVN)
17 miles straight south of The Mall of America - on Cedar Ave (MN Hwy77)

E-mail me for contact info for this, or for other volunteering
opportunities:

Montblack (at)
vi si[.]
co