Old April 7th 04, 03:55 PM
Jay Honeck

Get off your horse, Jay! In most places, if you work hard, you
succeed.

Interesting. I see people working 80 hour weeks all over the world, just
like me -- except they are living in huts and drinking filthy water from
open sewers.

Why aren't they succeeding? Is it their Karma? Their destiny? Their
breath?

Or is it, just maybe, the structure of their government and society?

I don't think you can say the US is the envy of the world.
Maybe Canada. But definetely not the US!

Check out the applications for visas some day, my friend. I don't see lines
forming to get into Argentina.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA