Old April 12th 04, 08:45 PM
Alex

"Jay Honeck" wrote:
Get off your horse, Jay! In most places, if you work hard, you
succeed.

Interesting. I see people working 80 hour weeks all over the world, just
like me -- except they are living in huts and drinking filthy water from
open sewers.
Why aren't they succeeding? Is it their Karma? Their destiny? Their
breath?

So, you say that because there are places where hard work won't get
you a decent living standard, the obvious conclusion is that the US is
the only place that happens? Do you know there are actually other
countries besides the US and Somalia? I didn't say "everywhere"; I
said "in most places".

I don't think you can say the US is the envy of the world.
Maybe Canada. But definetely not the US!

Check out the applications for visas some day, my friend. I don't see lines
forming to get into Argentina.

So, your point is...?