Old June 8th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

On Jun 8, 5:05 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:

you spend time in here posting upon subjects that are beyond you and
when corrected you start empty argument thus making a fool of yourself

Not really. I post questions to which I'd like to have answers. Sometimes
people give me useful answers; sometimes not. The static from the little boys
may hide the useful information (if any) from the uninitiated but not from
USENET veterans.

What you should stop and consider is how the pilots in here no matter
from whatever part of the world and levels of skill attained have very
little disagreement with each other..
And to claim that you are a veteran of the Internet is a wee bit on
the silly side.
Do you recognise this form of address?
3:774/605.112