Old December 17th 19, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default trailer sway mitigation TSM

On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 6:41:28 PM UTC-5, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
...These are the things I have done to mitigate trailer sway

Reminds me of when I was a wee glider pilot at MIT Soaring Association.
Instructor: Once, we had a big problem with a trailer swaying.
Dave: So, what did you do?
Instructor: Obviously, we adjusted the center of precussion and moved the axle back.
Dave: So, what happened?
Instructor: It didn't sway anymore, but then the tongue broke off.....

Yup, such was my education.
Couldn't make this stuff up if you tried...