Old March 4th 21, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default 3 Turn Point Distance

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:44:19 PM UTC-5, xcnick wrote:
Thanks guys. I was beginning to think I was crazy.

I immediately reached for the paper work around but it says for diamond and diploma one must use the FR.

I understand declaring a start and finish but not using them. I just hope the badge dude does. This is what I will do.

Please send all you can. I asked on the ClearNav forum as well. I am so lost. If I start a route, is that also a “declaration”?

ClearNav 2 (but not CNv) "declares" whatever task is active at take off. Any task changes you make in flight do not affect the declaration. CNv works a little differently, you must declare the task you want declared on the ground, then that declaration remains active until superseded.

I have had nothing but great service from Rollin our badge dude.

T8