Old February 19th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Texas Parasol Plans...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:57:31 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

Not the crumbling yellowed pages I remembered, but give this a try...

Try he http://trs.nis.nasa.gov/archive/0000...1/asm-B200.pdf

I wasn't tlking lugs. I was talking fastening uprights etc to
longerons, and the firewall area as well. Any place 2 aluminum parts
are joined by drilling and riveting or bolting.Specifically the
extruded members of the truss. Up here we are encouraged (required) to
maintain the same edge margins as on sheet.