Old September 11th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Children in gliders?

I'd go T1 on that, nice windup but it breaks a bit early.

Thanks, Bob K.

On Sep 10, 8:23*am, John Roche-Kelly
wrote:
How confident are you that the child can jettison the canopy and deploy the
parachute in the event of an emergency? The parents at least should be
aware of the risks. Picture yourself at the crash scene having safely
fallen to earth as the ambulance personnel remove the body of a child,
securely fastenned into the remains of the glider. what do you tell the
parents?

Questions I have asked myself and, yes, I will fly children.
Best wishes

JohnR-K