Old October 29th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default SeeYou Mobile with SN10B data

On Oct 29, 1:14*pm, gen wrote:
Very interesting discussion. I myself use SN10 + PDA(SeeYou). Besides
what have been mentioned, SeeYou also leaves traces which are useful
to come back at exactly the same place in wave, etc.

I think the original question is easy to answer.. You can buy
everything you need to make the cable at Radio Shack for less than
$10, so just go for it and see if you like it.

-Gen

The original question was likely answered the other way. I read that
Kirk specifically wanted wanted to see the benefit of ehnanced wind/
air data for SeeYou - then don't bother as there is no enhanced data
communicated. You can just stay with a separate GPS source for the
PDA. There may be other benefits of communicating Mc. etc settings
however that was not the question.

Darryl