Old October 31st 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SeeYou Mobile with SN10B data

On Oct 31, 1:07 pm, "kirk.stant" wrote:
Kirk,

I use seeyoumobile with an sn-10b. I also have the cable that supports
the supplemental info from the sn-10 into seeyoumobile. Since I went
with the new cable the seeyou wind calc seems to be in better
agreement than in the past when using the gps data alone. However, I
always rely on the final glide calc from the sn-10 so the possible
increase in accuracy in seeyoumobile is of limited value to me. I
would only go with the new cabling if you were already planning to
make a change behind the panel.

Regards,

XJ

XJ, how about the thermal information? Thermal history, centering
page, etc? Does that appear to be more useful than the GPS-derived
information?

Kirk

Kirk,

Sorry, I haven't used the seeyou thermal features enough to comment on
them.

XJ