Old January 16th 16, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ZP

Default Help Needed: LXNAV S80 and Remote Stick grip

I have an S80 and just installed the remote stick. Everything is working fine except the sc glide/climb momentary switch. Pressing it cycles through the menus as if it is wired together with the 'enter' button. It doesn't change between climb and cruise modes as expected. I have auto-switching turned "off" and the sc mode is set to "taster". I'm guessing I need to wire it to the sc mode wire instead of the PCB, but the instructions don't give any indication of this. Has anyone run into this problem?