Old January 16th 16, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ZP

Default Help Needed: LXNAV S80 and Remote Stick grip

The stick only came with the "colored" wires, and the PTT wire. There was no additional SC wire from the stick. The installation manual made it sound like there was another wire like the PTT wire, but nothing. The SC momentary switch is clearly wired to at least one of the 'colored' wires since it is causing some behavioral changes on the vario. Tomorrow I will take the stick apart and see if I can figure it out.