Old September 27th 03, 01:05 PM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Peter Duniho wrote:

snip

Okay, thanks for those corrections. Looks like I'd started out on a false
premise and, once started, the tendency is to follow-through to the finish. g
Apologies for wasting anyone's time.

I'm familiar with Cd figures quoted for cars - which present a more or less
fixed cross sectional area to the airflow - and the editable drag parameters
within the old flight dynamics editor s/w for Flight Shop created aircraft. Even
if it's not so in reality, it looks as if the sim's flight model treats these
factors as constants. shrug I really should read more but I enjoy simming
far, far too much.

--
regards,

Mark